AV Rated Attorney, David M. Garvin (305) 371-8101Award Winning Tax defense Attorney (305) 371-8101
Brief Biography of the Attorney
Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Tax Attorney, Tax Lawyer, White collar crime defense, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach
David M. Garvin, P.A.
David M. Garvin is one of Floridaís top white collar criminal defense attorneys. Mr. Garvin is a Florida Bar Board Certified Tax Attorney whose practice has concentrated on the areas of federal tax and white collar defense for 30 years. He has a remarkable record of trial successes which include: United States v. Helio Castroneves, United States v. Parkes, United States v. Cruz, United States v. Armadoros, United States v. Chaoui, United States v. Unkle, United States v. Elliott and State v. Teele.
Mr. Garvinís law firm represents clients in the following areas of practice:
• Securities litigation defense, • Tax litigation defense, • White collar crimes defense, • Federal criminal defense matters and appeals.
• Bachelor in Business Administration degree in 1978 from the University of Miami with an accounting major. • University of Miami, Juris Doctor (Honors, 1982). • University of Miami, LL.M.(Masters in Law) in Taxation (1987). • Named to the Deanís List in 1980, 1981, and 1982 during his law school.
• United States Supreme Court, • United States Tax Court, • United States District Court, • United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeal, • United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal, • United States District Court, • United States District Court Northern District of Florida, • United States District Court Middle District of Florida, • United States District Court Southern District of Florida.
• The Florida Bar. • Board Certified Tax Attorney. • Florida Certified Public Accountant.
• "AV" Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. (highest rating) • Named as one of the ď12 to watch in 2012" by Attorney at Law magazine. • Winner of the prestigious Most Effective Lawyer Award for 2010 in the area of complex litigation by the Daily Business Review. • Selected for membership in the Outstanding Lawyers of America. • Selected for membership by Whoís Who. • Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers • Named by Superlawyers.com as one of Floridaís top white collar criminal defense attorneys each year since 2006.
The law offices of David M. Garvin, P.A. concentrates on serious criminal tax cases and white collar crime defense. Mr. Garvin is a Florida Bar Certified tax attorney and accepts cases nationally. Mr. Garvin defends serious tax and criminal cases alleging tax fraud, bank fraud, healthcare fraud, commodities fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, ponzi schemes, tax evasion, money laundering, false statements and other serious white collar crimes.
To make an appointment please call in Miami(305) 371-8101, in Tampa(813) 413-0140, in Orlando (407) 218-4650 or email to: email@example.com
The hiring of a Federal tax and criminal defense law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you make any decision, ask us to send you free written information about our tax and criminal attorney qualifications and experience.
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a atty/client relationship. To learn what is a criminal and tax attorney read our pages.
The tax defense firm of David M. Garvin, P.A. has proudly provided exemplary legal services to clients throughout the United States including Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Naples, Hollywood, Miami Beach, Coral Gables, Key West, Tallahassee, Miami, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Knoxville, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Little Rock, San Diego, Cleveland, Washington DC, Las Vegas and Boston. Servicing Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Monroe County, Leon County, Duval County and Collier County.
Criminal Investigationís conviction rate is one of the highest in federal law enforcement. Not only do the courts hand down substantial prison sentences, but those convicted must also pay fines, civil taxes and penalties. CIís conviction rate is one of the highest in federal law enforcement.
Since CIís inception in 1919 to the present, the conviction rate for Federal tax prosecutions has never fallen below 90 percent. This is a record of success that is unmatched in Federal law enforcement.
The early involvement of experienced legal counsel can be the key to a successful result